Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hotel WiFi

Hello friends and family,

We have all made it safely over the border and to our hotels.
Unfortunately, it appears that the hotel wifi cannot withstand the strain of 100+ high school students (I had faster upload speeds in Mexico! [when I had internet. . . ]).
This has really been a special week, and I want to make sure the final post and photo albums convey that.
Additionally, because I will be driving again tomorrow, I want to make sure that I am as alert as possible so we all return safely.
Because of these two things I am going to delay the final post until tomorrow (Friday) night.

To whet your appetite, here are some photos from sites 1 and 2 from Tuesday.
These sites were different from the others, because they were only a couple of feet separated from each other (as you can see in the pictures).


Thank you so much for your patience and your support.
God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment